The biochemistry textual content that each scientific scholar needs to own--now in complete color!
A Doody's center name crucial buy for 2011!
Comprehensive, concise, and up to date, Harper's is unequalled in its skill to explain the hyperlink among biochemistry and the molecular foundation of overall healthiness and disease.
The Twenty-Eighth variation has passed through sweeping adjustments -- together with a conversion to full-color art and the gigantic revision and updating of each bankruptcy -- all to mirror the newest advances in wisdom and expertise and to make the textual content as up to date and clinically suitable as attainable. Combining remarkable full-color illustrations with built-in insurance of biochemical illnesses and scientific details, Harper's Illustrated Biochemistry deals a firm and readability now not present in the other textual content at the subject.
Striking simply the suitable stability among aspect and brevity, Harpers Illustrated Biochemistry is vital for USMLE evaluate and is the only most sensible reference for studying the scientific relevance of a biochemistry topic.
NEW to this edition:
- Full-color presentation, together with six hundred+ illustrations
- each bankruptcy opens with a precis of the Biomedical value and concludes with a precis reviewing the themes coated
- all-new chapters: "Free Radicals and Antioxidant food" and "Biochemical Case Histories" which bargains an in depth presentation of sixteen medical stipulations
- a brand new appendix containing simple scientific laboratory effects and an up-to-date one with an inventory of significant web pages and on-line journals
- NEW or up to date insurance of vital issues together with the Human Genome undertaking and computer-aided drug delivery
Read Online or Download Harper's Illustrated Biochemistry, 28th Edition (LANGE Basic Science) PDF
Similar Biochemistry books
Ideal for classromm or examination evaluation, the Digging Up the Bones Medial evaluate sequence offers excessive yield proof in a transparent, concise, and uncomplicated layout. No wasted veriage, No long discussions. scholars can depend upon ``The Bones'' to grasp very important rules and matters in the course of path research; evaluation parts of repetition invaluable for exam; bring up self belief in a specific topic region; and keep in mind key issues via scientific instance, tables, and transparent outlines.
Summarizes the advances in enzymology over the past 50 years. The booklet provides updated reports on cofactor and steel ion catalysis in enzymes, on loose radical reactions in enzymes, and at the chemistry of P-450s. It emphasizes phosphoryl move reactions.
Extra resources for Harper's Illustrated Biochemistry, 28th Edition (LANGE Basic Science)